With Christmas edging closer, if you’re like me you’ve been dreaming of the handmade crochet ornaments that will adorn your Christmas tree. Or maybe your prepping for a few Christmas craft and vendor sales. Regardless of the reason, you’ve come to the right spot.
Check out these free crochet patterns for some of my favorite holiday ornaments!
(Shown above: Caron Jewelled Snowflake made with size 10 crochet thread)
- Jolly Good Mates by DROPS design. Meet this adorable Santa and reindeer! A free pattern on Ravelry.
2. Amigurumi Snowman Ornament by Sharon Ojala. This adorable little snowman is made with a worsted weight yarn and fits in the palm of your hand!
3. My Sweet Angel by Naztazia. Add the beauty of lace to your holiday tree this year. Start with a lace weight granny square and add embellishments for your own personal style.
4. Sparkly Christmas Bauble by Charlotte’s Crafty Attic. I love the classic-ness of Christmas baubles! These ones will not disappoint.
5. Christmas Angel 2017 by Oombawka Design. Hang it on a tree or add it to your mantle or centerpiece. You’ll love this lace angel.
6. Amigurumi Penguin Ornament by Eve Leder. Wearing an adorable little red scarf, this little guy sure is cute!
7. Snowflake Christmas bell by Nicki’s Homemade Crafts. Try your hand at a little festive fair isle crochet.
8. Christmas Wreath Gift Topper by Picot Pals. This ornament is the perfect addition to the top of that gift for that special someone. Once opened the ornament would look great on the tree.
9. Caron Jewelled Snowflake by Yarnspirations. Shown above, the ornament can be made with a worsted weight yarn or with thread.
10. Caron North Star Ornament by Yarnspirations. Made with Caron Simply Soft this ornament is quick to make.
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest, you’ll be able to pin the ornaments you love!
Do you have a favorite crochet Christmas ornament pattern? Feel free to comment and share it below!