Now that November is here, many of you are probably starting to think about your Christmas and holiday decorations (even if you don’t plan on doing the actual decorating for another few weeks!). Well, if you’re in the decorating spirit, and starting to round up some of the best Christmas crochet patterns, I’m going to help make it easy for you! I’ve rounded up ten (10) of my favourite free Crochet Christmas Stocking Patterns for you and linked them here below!
Each of the links is linked directly to their designer’s page. And trust me, all of them are worth checking out! (There is even a hint to a bonus one, to be revealed tomorrow!
Over the next few weeks it is my hope to continue on this holiday theme and do more free crochet pattern round ups – so keep in touch 🙂
Now, without further ado, here are 10 of my favourite Christmas/Holiday stockings!
- Crochet Christmas Stocking by Red Heart – a simple stocking, great for beginners!
2. Pop! Crochet Christmas Stocking by Yarnspirations – a new stocking released this year. Features Bernat Pop Cakes which means there are lots of colour way options!
3. Bernat Cross stitch Christmas Stockings by yarnspirations – These simple stockings features a cross stitch design on the from – three designs to choose from: A Christmas tree, Snowman or Snowflake
4. Caron Crochet pom pom stocking by Yarnspirations – Another new design released this year. It’s pompom cuffs adds an extra bit of fun and cheer!
5. Striped Christmas Stocking by Jamey from Dabbles and Babbles – A simple stocking featuring classic stripes.
6. Crochet Plaid Stocking by Whistle and Ivy – How great is plaid? Check out this new design by Whistle and Ivy. Can be made with or without a fur/faux fur cuff.
7. Pompoms and Stripes Holiday Stocking by Marianna Forrestal – this stocking features a variety of stitches giving it great textures and openness for colour ways.
8. Plaited Cable Christmas Stocking by Sonya – I love the look of knit cables, and although this is crochet, it completely satisfies the cable love!
And let’s not forget our furry friends! Red Heart has released two stockings perfect just for them!
Dog Paws Christmas Stocking by Red Heart
Cat Paws Christmas Stocking by Red Heart
Now time for the bonus preview of a new pattern to be released tomorrow by Rich Textures Crochet!
Be sure to check back tomorrow to get the free pattern on my blog for a Classic Christmas Stocking. I’m sure you’re going to love it!
Do you have a favourite crochet Christmas stocking that did not make this list, please share it in the link below!