I like to do one craft show each year, and it seems like each year some of my guaranteed sellers are dishcloths and scrubbies.
I start making my craft sale items around this time of year for the sale at the beginning of December.
So at the moment I have dishcloths and scrubbies on my mind! There are so many great patterns out there.
These are 6 of my favourites:
1. Thankful Thursday Dishcloths by Yarnspirations. The arruga stitch pattern from this collection has to be my absolute favourite. It has a thick texture, the stitches are over lapping so it also has a tough scrub. Get the free pattern here: http://www.yarnspirations.com/patterns/thankful-thursday-dishcloths.html
2. Lots of Loops Dish Cloth by Stitches Be Cray (https://www.stitchesbecray.com/home/lots-of-loops-crochet-dishcloth-pattern). It is a free pattern. The dish cloth is an easy pattern made using the chain loop stitch which gives it a sham like appearance.
3. The scrubby yarn by Red Heart is hot at the moment! Polyester or cotton, solid colour or sparkle, there are no shortages of options! Because I could decide on just one, there are patterns for almost every holiday and season, you can follow this link to several!
4. This one by Craft Coalition is one that I recently came across, and one I look forward to trying out soon. It’s a simple design using a strand of scrubby and a strand of supersaver held together to make the scrubber a little tougher. http://www.craftcoalition.com/scruffy-square-scrubber-crochet-pattern/
5. Using a similar concept as the Craft Coalition, this scrubby by Cute as a Button is slightly thicker and pairs the scrubby yarn with a more durable cotton. http://www.caabcrochet.com/crochet-kitchen-scrubby-pattern/
6. Finally, I can’t leave without sharing my own scrubby design! It is made with scrubby yarn, features two sides to made it extra thick, and uses a highly textured stitch to give it extra durability and scrub. You can get the free pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/simple-textured-scrubby
I hope you enjoy! Do you have a favourite not on the list? Be sure to add it below and join me next week again for feature Friday!